Monday, March 23, 2020

Sorry that I have been away so long.

In the last few months, I have been a bit obsessed with playing my guitar. Sorry that I did not tell u I have been playing guitar for years, just to entertain myself.

Did not tell u my youngest sister had been ill with cancer of colon for 7 years, hence I went to Hong Kong to see her frequently. To story short, she died more than 1 year ago, on Valentines day. I was away abroad for my big birthday.

I went last October to visit Hong Kong to pay respect to her grave. A very sad time for me. Unfortunately, it was a riot time for HK, worst time that ever had. My folks knew where to go safely and I had a good time, visiting parts of Hong Kong, a place where I was born.

When I returned back to UK, I was sad. So I picked up my acoustic guitar and wrote a song, quite funky but sad to see what was happening to my island of HK. I sent it to my 4 kids and 2 liked it. Unbeknown to me, One son Thomas who is IT guy, made it to a video and sent it to You tube. It was quite good, attracting some 400++ viewers. Below is the link.

A song for Hong Kong by Patrick K S Poon


https://youtu.be/aUbz7sqmW_c

More about my song writing later.

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment